How to use NvMap (quick version)
1. Start NMRViewJ.
2. In the tcl interface of NmrViewJ (near the bottom of the screen), navigate to the directory containing the NvMap tcl files.
3. Type in "source source.tcl" in the tcl interface.
4. Load your dataset files and reference peaklist using the main menu.
- From the main menu, load your reference peaklist by clicking on the "Assign" menu, selecting the "Peaks" button, and then clicking on the File button.
- Load each dataset by clicking on the "Datasets" menu and selecting the "Open Datasets" option.
5. Open the NvMap window by selecting peak transfer from the NvMap menu in the main NMRViewJ window.
6. Select a reference peaklist in the top pulldown menu.
7. Select a dataset from the side pulldown menu.
8. Type in the peaklist name or select a peaklist using the "List..." button.
9. If desired, add another line to enter another dataset to generate a peaklist for.
10. Push the "Transfer peaklist(s)" button.
11. If the results need improvement, then open the advanced options to change some parameters and try again.
If you're still confused, see these illustrated steps.