At the heart of City of Hope’s outpatient services lies our commitment to create the most positive experience possible by combining advanced treatments with compassionate, exemplary care.
Most treatments take place at City of Hope’s Geri & Richard Brawerman Ambulatory Care Center, located just next to Helford Hospital.
Please plan to arrive 20 minutes before your first scheduled appointment.
- If you have a lab appointment or diagnostic test, please go to the area listed on your appointment slip.
- If you do not have a lab appointment or diagnostic test scheduled, you may go directly to the Brawerman Center. Check-in with the scheduler at the appointment desk on the floor where your clinic appointment is scheduled.
- Please notify the scheduler of any changes in your demographic information, such as address or telephone numbers
- Bring your most current insurance card. If your insurance plan requires a co-payment, it will be collected at this time.
- After checking in, please have a seat in the waiting area next to the clinic where your appointment is located
Following your visit, please check out at the appointment desk on the floor where your appointment was scheduled. Your next clinic appointment will be scheduled here, as well as any lab or diagnostic testing appointments.
If you need to schedule, change or confirm your appointment, call 800-934-5555 Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For pediatric patients, you may also call the pediatric scheduler directly during normal business hours at 626-256-HOPE, ext. 62624.
If you need to change your Radiology appointment, call 626-301-8252 Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.