- Analyze data provided by the Functional Genomics Core
- Develop semi-automated analysis pipelines in order to provide more efficient support.
- Build a database of open source microarray data that will allow users to analyze associations between genes and clinical variables (stage, age, survival, etc.)
- Provide consultation, interpretation, and visualization of analysis results
- Create laboratory information management systems (LIMS) for sample and experiment inventory as well as automated data pre-processing pipelines.
- Provide software (such as Partek, IPA, etc.) to assist users with their own analysis
The following types of microarray analysis are currently supported:
- Gene Expression Profiling
- miRNA Profiling
- DNA Methylation Array Analysis
- Exon Splicing Array Analysis
- Tiling Array Analysis
- Includes ChIP-chip
- CGH Array Analysis (Copy Number Analysis)
- Drug Metabolism Analysis (DMET array)
- Pathway analysis and functional interpretation
Visit BIC wiki for more details.