As the fall shopping season moves into full swing, many of us are focused on getting ourselves ready for the change of seasons. But wouldn’t it be great if you could support breast cancer research, treatment and education while you shop?
Well, now you can, thanks to programs from several major brands that have partnered with City of Hope.
|Lyric Culture joins the fight against breast cancer with a special T-shirt. (To purchase this shirt, click here.)|
“City of Hope has close relationships with a number of important national companies,” said Steven Martin, associate vice president of marketing at City of Hope. “Their support is a key component to the success of our breast cancer programs, and we’re very grateful to them.”
Brands are featuring a wide array of programs to support City of Hope:
• An expanded “Pink@Work” product line from the Newell Rubbermaid Office Products Company
• A special, pink-ribbon-themed water pitcher from Brita, a division of the Clorox Company and the leading maker of point-of-use filtration products
• A national in-store display that highlights specially marked pink-ribbon items from OfficeMax
• An array of pink-colored products from MVW, makers of AT-A-GLANCE and Cambridge office products
• Specially marked pink-ribbon binders from office products brand Avery
• Various specially marked packs of notes, dispensers, pens and highlighters from Post-it Super Sticky brand
• A special-edition pink-ribbon and pink Swarovski crystal-encrusted computer mouse from United Stationers’ Innovera line
• Pink and white binders with pink and white ribbons from office products brand Samsill
• Hot-pink tank tops and T-shirts featuring lyrics from “I Will Survive,” made popular by singer Gloria Gaynor, from high-end clothing brand Lyric Culture in cooperation with Universal Music Publishing Group
• Sutter Home Winery’s “Sutter Home for Hope” initiative, in which City of Hope receives $1 for every wine bottle top consumers return by mail. Also, Sutter Home will donate $1 per mile plus $1,000 per victory for professional cyclist Tina Pic, whom it sponsors
• Limited-edition Kenra brand “Breast Cancer Awareness” Volume Hair Spray