National Hospital Week celebrates the history, technology and dedicated professionals of U.S. medical centers. Check your email for locations and details for these City of Hope events on the Duarte campus:
Tuesday, May 8
• Frozen yogurt social with a fruit-topping station, from 2 to 4 p.m.; fruit bars for the night shift
• Food trucks, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. (as well as the night shift); trucks will park on Personnel Road next to the Graff Medical and Scientific Library
• Roaming coffee cart for nurses (evening)
Thursday, May 10
• Steps in the City one-mile walk starting at the Visitor Center, with a lunch voucher for participating employees, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Friday, May 11
• Representatives will share information about discounted entertainment tickets available to employees; booths located outside City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.