Twenty-four City of Hope physicians are featured in the recently published seventh edition of “America’s Top Doctors for Cancer.” The book is a consumer guide to the country’s top cancer specialists across 49 cancer specialties and subspecialties.
Numerous City of Hope physicians have appeared in the first six editions of the book. The doctors on the list were selected through nationwide surveys of physicians and hospital and medical center leadership. More than 2,000 doctors are included in the latest edition.
The seventh edition includes these physicians:
Department of Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Fouad R. Kandeel, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Hematology & Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
- Stephen J. Forman, M.D., Francis and Kathleen McNamara Distinguished Chair in Hematology and Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
- Alexandra Levine, M.D., M.A.C.P., chief medical officer
- Auayporn P. Nademanee, M.D., Jan & Mace Siegel Professor in Hematology & Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
- Margaret R. O’Donnell, M.D.
- David S. Snyder, M.D.
Department of Medical Oncology & Therapeutics Research
- Warren A. Chow, M.D.
- Marianna Koczywas, M.D.
- Dean W. Lim, M.D.
- Joanne Mortimer, M.D.
- Stephen I. Shibata, M.D.
- Przemyslaw Twardowski, M.D.
- Jeffrey N. Weitzel, M.D.
- Yun Yen, M.D., Ph.D., Dr. & Mrs. Allen Y. Chao Chair in Developmental Cancer Therapeutics
Department of Pathology
- Sharon Wilczynski, M.D., Ph.D.,
Department of Radiation Oncology
- Richard D. Pezner, M.D.
- Jeffrey Y. C. Wong, M.D.
Department of Surgery
- James S. Andersen, M.D.
- Behnam Badie, M.D.
- Frederic Grannis, M.D.
- Mark H. Kawachi, M.D.
- I. Benjamin Paz, M.D.
- Vijay Trisal, M.D.
- Timothy G. Wilson, M.D., Pauline and Martin Collins Family Chair in Urology
“America’s Top Doctors for Cancer” is available online at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and through publisher Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.