Welcome to the Michael Amini Transfusion Medicine Center currently under construction at City of Hope.
The Amini Center will be a 60,000-square-foot, environmentally friendly “green-certified” facility that will expand City of Hope’s transfusion medicine programs, including:
- Blood Donor Center, with state-of-the-art blood and platelet collection technologies
- Stem Cell Collection Unit for patients
- National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP) Be The Match RegistrySM and blood recruitment offices
- Clinical space for private consultation, treatment services for transplant patients, and physician’s offices
- Specially designed area for pediatric services
This Web site will feature regularly updated photos during construction of the Amini Center. Follow the progress as the foundations are laid, the structure is built and rooms are equipped to enhance the experience of both those donating blood products for patients and those receiving therapies developed from those generous gifts.
To support construction of the Michael Amini Transfusion Medicine Center, please contact Sharon White at 800-272-2310.