In keeping with our mission to care for the whole person – physically and emotionally – City of Hope is one of the few cancer centers in the country to offer patients and their caregivers temporary, on-site housing in a comfortable, home-like setting.
Service and Amenities
There are 40 studio-style units with these features:
- A double bed and a single bed.
- Television, VCR and DVD
- In-room phones with quick access to the operator and security
- Some rooms have a kitchenette for patients with special dietary requirements or lengthy stay.
- Some rooms have “handicapped accessible” showers.
- Laundry room equipped with four washing machines and four dryers available to patients and their caregivers free of charge
- TV lounge area for overnight visitors adjacent to a complete kitchen with refrigerator/stove, and shower facilities
- Four-station computer area, with Internet access
- Tram service - please check with the office for hours of operation
RV parking is currently not available on our campus.
Transplant patients staying in the Hope and Parson Village also have access to all of the facilities available on campus, such as the Patient and Family Learning Center, Supportive Care Resource Desk, Positive Image CenterSM cafeteria, automated teller machine, and Pastoral Care Services.
Rooms are $65 per night.
For more information contact the Hope & Parson Village at 626-256-HOPE (4673), ext. 62380.