The Research Storeroom purchases, stocks, and delivers laboratory supply items and chemicals to City of Hope staff. With a goal of providing excellent service, the storeroom staff negotiates reduced pricing and assists researchers with choosing/finding items needed. This service:
- Assures stock-on-hand to keep valuable research flowing.
- Allows researchers to do research instead of individually negotiating pricing.
- Receives special pricing and/or free shipping from many vendors.
- No mark-up ensures that grants and accounts are charged the best pricing for consumables.
- Minimizes storage of hazardous chemicals and combustibles in labs and maximizes lab safety and space for research.
- Consolidates orders and returns - minimizing time consuming paperwork for Purchasing, Receiving, Accounts Payable, and each department.Delivers orders directly to the laboratory.
- Maintains a Web site for employees to facilitate supply requisitions.
For more information about purchasing or supplying items, please contact Vickie Thompson, director and manager, at 626-256-HOPE (4673), ext. 62370 or email your inquiry to email@example.com.