Image Analysis Resources
Genomic Analysis Resources
- Contact Harry Gao from the DNA Sequencing/Solexa Core and Xiwei Wu or Xutao Deng from the BIC to ensure optimal experimental design.
- When the DNA Sequencing/Solexa Core completes a sequencing run the data will be directly piped to the BIC staff unless instructed otherwise.
- The turn-around time will vary depending on the complexity of the project. The turn-around time for most applications is 2-3 weeks. For novel applications, the turn-around time may be up to 3-4 weeks.
- The BIC does not typically support analyzing public domain sequencing data.
- Contact Haiqing Li if support is needed on LIMS, database, software or hardware issues related to sequencing.
Computer-Assisted Molecular Design Resources
- The BIC analyzes microarray data produced by the Functional Genomics Core. The turn-around time (after receiving the raw data from the Functional Genomics Core) is typically 2-3 weeks.
- The BIC also provides some data mining of publicly available datasets on a case-by-case basis. Contact Yate-Ching Yuan (email@example.com) for more information.
Contact Yate-Ching Yuan
to set up a project planning meeting for the purpose of assembling team collaborations from other Cores as needed.