International Professionals and Students
Immigration Services at City of Hope
City of Hope offers visa and immigration assistance to eligible foreign nationals. As part of the Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, the Immigration Services (IS) team provides support to City of Hope in hiring, engaging and retaining high caliber foreign nationals by rendering relevant and up-to-date immigration resources and excellent customer service. The IS team also oversees immigration and I-9 compliance as well as City of Hope policies.
Current document processing time (how long it will take for you to get your visa support documents from City of Hope before you can apply for a visa in your home country):
- Form DS-2019 (J-1 visa): 6-8 weeks
- Form I-20 (F-1 visa): 6-8 weeks
- I-797 Approval Notice (H-1B visa): 6-8 weeks
Visa appointment and processing wait times at different U.S. embassies. Click here for more info.
- Contact Sherri Pattanakiat, Sr. Immigration Services Administrator, at 1-626-256-4673, ext. 87575 or [email protected]
- 1500 E. Duarte Road, Duarte, CA 91010-3000