Lalit H. Vora
- Clinical Professor of Diagnostic Radiology
Lalit H. Vora
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Interventional Radiology
- 1993-present, Clinical Professor and Staff Radiologist, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 1989-1993, Staff Radiologist, Greater El Monte Community Hospital, So. El Monte, CA.
- 1989-1991, Chief Radiologist, East L.A. Doctors Hospital, Los Angeles, CA.
- 1987-1989, Chief of Angiography, King/Drew Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA.
- 1977-1989, Assistant Clinical Professor, King/Drew Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA.
- 1977-1989, Staff Radiologist, King/Drew Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA.
- 1977-1989, Chief of Special Procedures, King/Drew Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA.
- 1977-1989, Chief of GI Radiology Section, King/Drew Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 1970, M.B.B.S., L.T.M. Medical College, Bombay Univ. Bombay, India
- 1965, Bombay University, Bombay, India
- 1976-1977, Fellowship: Total Body Computerized Tomography, General Diagnostic Radiology, St. Michael’s Hospital, Univ. of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 1973-1976, Residency: Radiology, The Ohio State Univ. Hospitals, Columbus, OH
- 1972-1973, Internship (Rotating): Mercer Hospital, Trenton, NJ
- 1970, Internship (Rotating): Sion Hospital, Bombay University, Bombay, India
- American Board of Radiology
Information listed here is obtained from Pubmed, a public database; City of Hope is not responsible for its accuracy.
- Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America