Mohammadbagher Ziari, M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Medical Oncology & Therapeutics Research
- Staff Physician
Mohammadbagher Ziari, M.D.
- Medical Oncology
Mohammadbagher “Mo” Ziari, M.D., is a hematologist/oncologist and has been working in the Corona community since 2011.
Dr. Ziari completed postdoctoral research in hematology-oncology at Baylor University in Houston before completing his residency at Forest Park Hospital and Saint Louis University Hospital in St. Louis and his fellowship in hematology-oncology at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He then held hematology and oncology positions at Rocky Mountain Cancer Center in Denver and Wilshire Oncology Medical Group in Riverside County, California, before joining City of Hope in 2014.
Dr. Ziari is board certified in hematology, medical oncology and internal medicine. He has written several scholarly articles for medical publications, including multiple entries in the Journal of Clinical Oncology and the Journal of Urology.
- 2014-Present, Staff Physician, Department of Medical Oncology, City of Hope, Corona, CA
- 2011-2014, Hematology-Medical oncology physician, Wilshire Oncology Medical Group, Inc., La Verne, CA
- 2010-2011, Hematology-medical oncology physician, Rocky Mountain Cancer Center Denver, CO
- 2007-2010, Emergency room physician EMCARE Hospitals, Dallas, TX
- 2002- 2004, Post doctoral research, Hematology-Oncology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- 2002-2002, Observership, Department of Emergency, Memorial Herman Hospital, University of Texas, Houston, TX
- 2002-2002, Pharmacy technician, North Harris Hospital District, Houston, TX
- 1997-2000, General physician, Supervisor, Blood Transfusion Services, Shiraz, Iran
- 1995-1997, General physician, Ahwaz University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz, Iran
- 1995, M.D., Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, School of Medicine, Shiraz, Iran
- 2007-2010, Hematology-oncology fellow, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- 2005-2007, Internal medicine resident, Saint Louis University Hospital, Saint Louis, MO
- 2004-2005, Internal medicine resident, Forest Park Hospital, Saint Louis, MO
Optical Density of 1.0 is a Better Cutoff for Positive HIT Ab ELISA. Mohammad Ziari, Catherine Burke, Karen Matevosyan, Eugene P. Frenkel, Ravindra Sarode, Yu-Min Shen
Spontaneous rupture of the spleen in the presentation of acute myeloid leukemia Tan A, Ziari M, Salman H, Ortega W, Cortese C Journal of Clinical Oncologyin Dec 2007
Late Occurrence of Malignant Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder (PTLD) presenting with Severe Acute Renal Failure Mohammadbagher Ziari, Ganesj Kudva, Luis Salinas-Madrigal, Cherise Cortese, Paul Garvin, Medhat Osman, Bahar Bastani Dialysis & Transplantation in May 2007
Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Urinary Bladder in an Adult. Mohammadbagher Ziari, Guru Sonpavde, Steve Shen, Bin Teh, Jim Zhai, Seth P Lerner Journal of Clinical Oncology in July 2005
Small Cell Carcinoma of the Urinary Bladder Mohammadbagher Ziari, Guru Sonpavde, Steven Shen, Bin S The, Tung Shu, Seth P lerner, Journal of Clinical Oncology in July 2005
Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma to the Nose Mohammadbagher Ziari, Bin S Teh, Steven Shen, Robert Amato, Journal of Urology in 2005;Relation between high Hematocrit and Myocardial Infarction. Ardeshir Torab, Mohammdbagher Ziari, Blood Transfusion Organization Journal, Oct 2001, 38-41