Bahareh Bahadini, M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Medical Oncology & Therapeutics Research
- Staff Physician
Bahareh Bahadini, M.D.
- Medical Oncologist
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
Bahareh Bahadini, M.D., brought her expertise in hematology and oncology to City of Hope in 2014 after more than a decade at North Valley Hematology/Oncology Group in Mission Hills, California. Dr. Bahadini’s training includes a residency at St. Mary Medical Center and a fellowship in hematology and oncology at City of Hope, including a year of research investigating genetic factors involved in breast cancer. She received her doctorate from the USC School of Medicine, and received Master of Science degrees in both pathology and applied physiology at the University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School.
Dr. Bahadini founded and has been actively involved in the Wellness Through Awareness integrative medicine program at Providence Holy Cross Medical Center since 2007.
- 2015 - present, Staff Physician, City of Hope Mission Hills and Santa Clarita, CA
- 2006 - Present, Founder, Wellness Through Awareness Non-Profit Organization - Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Mission Hills, CA
- 2005 - Present, Assistant Professor, Hematology/Oncology - Olive View Medical Center, Sylmar, CA
- 2004 - Present, Staff Member, Hematology/Oncology - Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Mission Hills, CA
- 1999 - 2001, Medical Staff, Department of Internal Medicine - Saint Jude Heritage Health Foundation, Saint Jude Medical Center, Placentia, CA
- 1994 - 1996, M.D. - University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- 1992 - 1994, Basic Sciences - University of Health Sciences Chicago Medical School, Chicago, IL
- 1991 - 1994, Master of Science in Pathology - University of Health Science, Chicago Medical School, Chicago, IL
- 1991 - 1992, Master of Science in Applied Physiology - University of Health Science, Chicago Medical School, Chicago, IL
- 1986 - 1990, BA, Chemistry - Long Beach, CA
- 2001-2004, Fellow, Medical Oncology & Therapeutics Research - City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duarte, CA
- 2001-2005, Fellow, Hematology & Bone Marrow Transplantation - City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duarte, CA
- 1996-1999, Resident, Internal Medicine - Saint Mary Medical Center, Harbor UCLA Medical Center Affiliation, Long Beach, CA
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Hematology
- Board Certified in Oncology
- 2009 - Anticoagulation Committee, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- 2007 - Chairman Cancer Committee, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- 2003 - American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 2003 - American Society of Hematology
- 2002 - American Medical Assn.