Naveen Gupta, M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Medical Oncology
- Medical Oncologist
Naveen Gupta, M.D.
- Medical Oncology
Naveen Gupta is board certified in medical oncology and hematology practicing in the Upland area since 1980. Voted “Favorite Physician” by staff and colleagues at San Antonio Community Hospital in 2008, Dr. Gupta was also recognized in the 2000 Consumer Guide to Best Doctors and 2003 Guide to America’ s Best Doctors. He has also been included in the 2007, 2009 and 2012 America’s Top Physicians lists as well. He is past president of medical staff at San Antonio Community Hospital and has served on the Board of Trustees and Foundation at SACH.
Dr. Gupta treats each of his patients with personal attention, compassion, empathy and professionalism while recommending the best management plan for their disease.
- 2015 – present, Assistant Clinical Professor, Medical Oncology, City of Hope, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- 2009 – Present, Medical Director, Quality (part time), San Antonio Community Hospital, Upland, CA
- 1980 – 2015, Private Practice in Medical Oncology & Hematology
- 1969 – 1973, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India,
- 1968 – 1969, Delhi University, New Delhi, India
- 1965 – 1968, Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, India
- 1979 – 1980, Fellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, University of California Irvine Medical Center, Orange, CA
- 1978 – 1979, Fellowship, Medical Oncology, Tufts – New England Medical Center, Boston, MA
- 1975 – 1978, Residency, Internal Medicine, University Hospital, Newark, NJ
- 1975 – 1975, Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- 1974 – 1974, Rotating Internship, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Diplomate, Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, Medical Oncology
- Diplomate, Hematology
- Certified, American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- 1997, Extra Mile Award, VNA & Hospice of Pomona, San Bernardino, CA