City of Hope Santa Clarita is MovingAugust 19, 2016
City of Hope’s Santa Clarita offices are moving to a new location, less than one mile east of the current location, on August 29, 2016. The new 8,500 square-foot space is larger and newly renovated, allowing for more appointment options and the ability to operate all day, Monday through Friday.
The new site will continue to provide medical oncology services and the following surgical specialties: general oncologic surgery including breast surgery, gynecologic oncology, urologic oncology, and benign urology. And very soon we will expand services to include infusion and clinical trials.
Members of the medical team serving Santa Clarita will include:
- Maria C.B. de Leon, M.D. - Gynecologic Oncology
- Houman M. Fekrazad, M.D. - Medical Oncology/Hematology
- George Hajjar, M.D.. - Medical Oncology/Hematology
- Donald Hannoun, M.D. - Urology/Urologic Oncology
- Michael Lin, M.D. - Gynecologic Oncology
- Yih-Dar Nien, M.D. - General Surgery/Surgical Oncology
- Jaspreet Parihar, M.D. - Urology/Urologic Oncology
- Roger W. Satterthwaite, M.D., M.P.H. - Urology/ Urologic Oncology
- Nimit Sudan, M.D. - Medical Oncology
- Kristina Wittig, M.D. - Urology/Urologic Oncology
Our telephone and fax numbers will remain the same through the transition:
City of Hope | Santa Clarita
23823 Valencia Blvd., Suite 250
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
P: (661) 799-1999 F: (661) 799-0829
Until the move takes place on August 29, current patients will be able to continue receiving care, without interruption, at our current office located at 26357 McBean Parkway, Suite 150, Valencia, CA 91355.