City of Hope South Bay
City of Hope is expanding access to cancer care and clinical research opportunities to the South Bay and surrounding communities. Opening in July, 2018, City of Hope | South Bay will provide patients with unparalleled care and innovative treatments close to home.
Our 25,000 square foot space will offer 20 exam rooms, three procedure rooms and 20 infusion chairs for chemotherapy patients. City of Hope | South Bay will also feature a Positive Image Centersm, a safe, reassuring place where patients learn tips to minimize the cosmetic side effects of illness or treatment and consult with licensed cosmetologists about skin care and hair loss.
With locations across Los Angeles, Ventura, Riverside and San Bernardino counties, our community patient care centers bring City of Hope’s expert care and leading-edge treatment to your neighborhood. Patients in our community practice sites have access to various City of Hope clinical trials, in which our doctors and researchers investigate the newest ways to detect, treat and prevent disease.
City of Hope is a recognized world leader in cancer research and treatment, and that expertise is available to every patient at every location:
- Designated as a comprehensive cancer center, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute, City of Hope is also a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, with research and treatment protocols that advance care throughout the nation.
- Ranked as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” in cancer for more than a decade by U.S. News & World Report.
- Our pioneering bone marrow and stem cell transplant program is one of the largest and most successful in the country.
- Four of the most widely used cancer drugs, Herceptin, Rituxan, Erbitux and Avastin, are based on technology pioneered by City of Hope, saving lives worldwide.
We’re leading the way in immunology, harnessing the body’s natural defenses to fight cancer.
City of Hope | South Bay will offer comprehensive cancer services including:
- Radiation Oncology
- Medical Oncology and Infusion
- Surgical Oncology including Breast Specialties
- Positive Image Centersm