Skip to main content
Molecular Hematopathology Specimen Requirements
- HopeSeq Heme Panels: Blood, Bone Marrow Aspirate and FFPE
- AML Rapid Genomic Assay: Blood and Bone Marrow Aspirate
- Individual Molecular Heme Testing: Blood, Bone Marrow Aspirate and FFPE
- Quantitative RT-PCR Assays: Blood and Bone Marrow Aspirate
- Gene Rearrangement Assays: Blood, Bone Marrow Aspirate and FFPE
- Blood: EDTA; 3 ml minimum, 6ml preferred.
- Bone Marrow Aspirate: EDTA; 3 ml minimum, 6ml preferred.
- FFPE: (Formalin Fixed Parrafin Embedded) Block with the highest tumor content, which is not exposed to any decalcifying solutions OR 1 H&E and 15 USS (unstained slides 10uM thickness)
- Blood and Bone Marrow Aspirate: ship at ambient temperature if delivered on the same day, ship refrigerated otherwise. Do not freeze.
- FFPE: ship at ambient temperature.