Lymphoma Support Services
Living With Lymphoma
When you come to City of Hope, you have access to a strong network of support services and staff to help you and your family along your cancer journey. That support is an integral part of your care and includes everything from financial counseling to talk therapy to meditation to being paired up with a patient navigator.
We can help with all of the following concerns, and more:
- Poor appetite and trouble eating/drinking
- Managing pain, fatigue, nausea
- Adjusting to new diet and lifestyle habits
- Your emotional, social and spiritual well-being
- Palliative care
- Staying healthy and active
- Healthy cooking and eating
- Healing arts
- Caregiver skills
- Dealing with family, school and work stress
- Navigating the health care system
All of our treatments are designed with quality of life in mind: We keep drug toxicity to a minimum so that you can continue to work and live normally and we have developed special medications to deal with common treatment-related side effects such as mucositis. For patients living with a palliative form of the disease, we have programs to protect patients from relapse while keeping screenings to a minimum.