Musculoskeletal Tumors Support Services
Living with Cancer
Rehabilitation services are especially important when treating musculoskeletal tumors. At City of Hope, we provide an unparalleled array of support services to help you and your family take each step in your cancer treatment and recovery, including occupational therapy, physical therapy and recreational therapy. Orthotics and prosthetic services are also provided.
Our unique supportive care medicine services can answer your questions and concerns:
- Managing pain and other cancer and treatment effects
- Rehabilitation following cancer treatment
- Preserving and restoring physical faculties
- Navigating the health care system
- Your emotional, social and spiritual health
- Staying healthy and active
- Healthy cooking and eating
- Healing arts
- Caregiver skills
- Dealing with family, school and work stress
Learn more about these resources at our Living with Cancer or Supportive Care Medicine sites.