Pancreatic Cancer Support Services
Living with pancreatic cancer
When you come to City of Hope, you automatically gain access to an unparalleled array of support services to help you and your family cope with each challenge you come across in your pancreatic cancer journey.
We support you every step of the way, both during treatment and long after, helping you and your loved ones manage your recovery.
We can help with all of these concerns, and more:
- Poor appetite and trouble eating/drinking
- Managing pain, fatigue, nausea
- Adjusting to new diet and lifestyle habits
- Your emotional, social and spiritual well-being
- Palliative care
- Staying healthy and active
- Healthy cooking and eating
- Healing arts
- Caregiver skills
- Dealing with family, work and school stress
- Navigating the health care system
Learn more about these resources at our Living with Cancer or Supportive Care Medicine sites. For more information about the supportive care programs we offer, please contact the Sheri & Les Biller Patient and Family Resource Center at 626-218-2273 (CARE).