Stomach Cancer Support Services
Living with stomach cancer
When you come to City of Hope, you have access to a strong network of support services and staff to help you and your family along your cancer journey. That support includes everything from talk therapy to meditation to being paired up with a patient navigator.
Learn more about the resources listed below at our Living with Cancer or Supportive Care Medicine sites.
- Poor appetite and trouble eating/drinking
- Managing pain, fatigue, nausea
- Adjusting to new diet and lifestyle habits
- Your emotional, social and spiritual well-being
- Palliative care
- Staying healthy and active
- Healthy cooking and eating
- Healing arts
- Caregiver skills
- Dealing with family, school and work stress
- Navigating the health care system