Thyroid Cancer Support Services
Living with thyroid cancer
At City of Hope, Your care continues long after treatment is completed, and we are committed to helping you and your loved ones manage your recovery. Patients have access to our extensive team of supportive care experts, who will help you and your caregivers achieve and maintain a better quality of life during and after your thyroid cancer treatment.
We can help with all of these concerns, and more:
- Chemotherapy and other treatment side effects
- Pain management
- Navigating the health care system
- Your emotional, social and spiritual health
- Handling and coping with stress
- Staying healthy and active
- Healthy cooking and eating
- Caregiver skills
- Restoring normalcy in your family, job or school routine
Further information can also be found at thyroid.org.