CAR T Cell Therapy in Cancer Forum
CAR T cell therapy is a powerful form of immunotherapy utilizing a patient's own immune cells which are reprogrammed and reintroduced into the patient's body to help destroy targeted tumor cells. New information regarding ongoing clinical trials is vital to practicioners to best treat their patients and stay abreast of leading edge treatment. Chimeric antigen receptor T cell (CAR T) therapy is a very promising field in the battle to cure cancer.
NOTE: For best viewing of below videos, please use Safari, Firefox, or Chrome browser.
- Overview of CAR T Cell Therapy in Cancer Program ~ Stephen J. Forman, M.D.
- CAR T Cells - A Personalized Attack on Cancer ~ Xiuli Wang, Ph.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) ~ Lihua Elizabeth Budde, M.D., Ph.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) ~ Samer Khaled, M.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) & Central Nervous System (CNS) Lymphoma ~ Tanya Siddiqi, M.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma ~ Alex Herrera, M.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy Post Autologous Transplant ~ Leslie Popplewell, M.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy For Relapsed Myeloma ~ Myo Htut, M.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy Related Toxicities ~ Lihua Elizabeth Budde, M.D., Ph.D.
- Infectious Complications in Recipients of CAR T Cells: Epidemiology and Prevention ~ Sanjeet Dadwal, M.D.
- Diagnosis and Management of Cardiovascular Complications ~ Faizi A. Jamal, M.D.
- *CAR T Cell Related Neurotoxicity ~ Neal Prakash, M.D., Ph.D. (See below for available CME credit)
- *Current Use of FDA Approved CAR T Cell Products ~ Samer Khaled, M.D. (See below for available CME credit)
- Progress and Challenges in CAR T Cell Therapy for Brain Tumors ~ Christine E. Brown, Ph.D.
- Targeting Brain Metastases from HER2-Positive Breast Cancer with Intraventricularly Administered CAR T Cells ~ Jana Portnow, M.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Prostate Cancer and Beyond ~ Saul Priceman, Ph.D.
- CAR T Cell Management from a Nursing Perspective ~ Jennifer Peterson, M.S.N., R.N.
- Moving Natural Killer Cell CARs to the Clinic ~ Michael A. Caligiuri, M.D.
- Future Directions ~ Stephen J. Forman, M.D.
CME ACCREDITED SESSIONS
How to Receive CME Credit
To receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM you must:
- Register for each individual program.
- View course materials.
- Pass each post-test with 70 percent or better.
- Complete the activity evaluation.
If you have any questions regarding credits, please contact the Department of Continuing Medical Education at 626-256-4673, ext. 85622, or [email protected].
- Current Use of FDA Approved CAR T Cell Products ~ Samer Khaled, M.D.
- CAR T Cell Related Neurotoxicity ~ Neal Prakash, M.D., Ph.D.