CAR T Cell Therapy
CAR T Cell Therapy in Cancer Forum
- Overview of CAR T Cell Therapy in Cancer Program ~ Stephen J. Forman, M.D.
- CAR T Cells - A Personalized Attack on Cancer ~ Xiuli Wang, Ph.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) ~ Lihua Elizabeth Budde, M.D., Ph.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) ~ Samer Khaled, M.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) & Central Nervous System (CNS) Lymphoma ~ Tanya Siddiqi, M.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma ~ Alex Herrera, M.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy Post Autologous Transplant ~ Leslie Popplewell, M.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy For Relapsed Myeloma ~ Myo Htut, M.D.
- *CAR T Cell Therapy Related Toxicities ~ Lihua Elizabeth Budde, M.D., Ph.D. (See below for available CME credit)
- Infectious Complications in Recipients of CAR T Cells: Epidemiology and Prevention ~ Sanjeet Dadwal, M.D.
- Diagnosis and Management of Cardiovascular Complications ~ Faizi A. Jamal, M.D.
- *CAR T Cell Related Neurotoxicity ~ Neal Prakash, M.D., Ph.D. (See below for available CME credit)
- *Current Use of FDA Approved CAR T Cell Products ~ Samer Khaled, M.D. (See below for available CME credit)
- Progress and Challenges in CAR T Cell Therapy for Brain Tumors ~ Christine E. Brown, Ph.D.
- Targeting Brain Metastases from HER2-Positive Breast Cancer with Intraventricularly Administered CAR T Cells ~ Jana Portnow, M.D.
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Prostate Cancer and Beyond ~ Saul Priceman, Ph.D.
- CAR T Cell Management from a Nursing Perspective ~ Jennifer Peterson, M.S.N., R.N.
- Moving Natural Killer Cell CARs to the Clinic ~ Michael A. Caligiuri, M.D.
- Future Directions ~ Stephen J. Forman, M.D.
CME ACCREDITED SESSIONS
To receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM you must:
- Register for each individual program.
- View course materials.
- Pass each post-test with 70 percent or better.
- Complete the activity evaluation.
If you have any questions regarding credits, please contact the Department of Continuing Medical Education at 626-256-4673, ext. 85622, or [email protected].
*CME Accredited Sessions to be posted shortly.