PGY2 Curriculum and Core Rotations
General Residency Info
Sepideh Shayani, Pharm.D., BCOP
Carl Kildoo, Pharm.D.
The residency program starts during the first week of July.
The curriculum of City of Hope’s Pharmacy Residency Program involves three components: core rotations, elective rotations and project based activities. Most rotations are 4-8 weeks in length.
By completing these core rotations, the pharmacy resident will gain the necessary breadth of knowledge to be involved in treatment of patients with cancer:
- Hematology and Stem Cell Transplant I
- Hematology and Stem Cell Transplant II
- Palliative Care
- Infusion Clinic/Inpatient Staffing
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Oncology, Inpatient
- Medical Oncology, Outpatient
- Gastrointestinal Malignancies
- Genitourinary Malignancies
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Other Solid Tumors