All admitted students in the Graduate School of Biological Sciences will receive a guaranteed stipend of $34,000, with subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance. This stipend is paid by the school for the first two years and the student advisor will pay for subsequent years. On campus housing is available. Housing is also available within the immediate area at a cost of approximately $800 to $1,400 per month.
Visa status is administered by the graduate school and the Department of Human Resources at City of Hope.
Students in this program must pay a student fee of $75/semester (therefore $150 per year). If a student leaves the program, he/she will be refunded the entire amount of this fee for that semester and have no further financial obligation to City of Hope. There will be no tuition charges made directly to students.
- RESEARCH & EDUCATION
- Find a Scientist
- Beckman Research Institute
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Hematologic Malignancies Research Institute
- Diabetes & Metabolism Research Institute
- Irell & Manella Graduate School of Biological Sciences
- Continuing Medical Education
- Find a Clinical Trial
- Graduate Medical Education