General Information

Graduate students must be fully enrolled at the Irell & Manella Graduate School of Biological Sciences at City of Hope before filing for Veteran’s Educational Benefits. For more information, please visit Questions concerning Veteran’s Education Benefits after you have been certified should be directed to the Veterans Administration at 800-827-1000.
The Registrar's Office certifies enrollment for graduate students who apply and are eligible for educational assistance administered by the Veterans Administration. The Registrar's Office processes all applications and forwards enrollment certifications to regional offices of the Veterans Administration and provides assistance to students with problems that relate to the Veterans Administration educational programs.