- City of Hope postdocs earn salaries consistently higher than the National Institute of Health (NIH) standard. As of January 2020, 1st year postdocs are compensated $54,080 annually.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package through Garnett-Powers & Associates which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- We also maintain an Employee Assistance Program and offer a 403(b) plan administered by TIAA-CREF.
We have a thriving community of international postdocs at City of Hope.
- Our City of Hope Immigration Services Facebook page connects you to the people, resources, workshops and social events that will help you work effectively and feel at home here. We have a dedicated professional available to guide you through visa and immigration issues.
- Contact Sherri Pattanakiat at [email protected] or 626-256-4673, ext.87575.