M.S. in Translational Medicine Program
MS in Translational Medicine Program Learning Outcomes:
- Generate hypothesis and perform hypothesis-driven research
- Design research and methodology, and analyze and report data results
- Assess the literature, identify knowledge gaps, and convey findings to the scientific community
- Plan the translation of basic science and engineering discoveries into products and processes that benefit society
- Communicate effectively in an industry environment composed of scientists, engineers and business professionals
- Adhere to ethical principles in research, development, and business issues inherent in the bioscience industries
Tackle complex problems and contribute productively on an interdisciplinary team
KGI-IMGS Program Directors
Anastasia Levitin, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor, Program Director, M.S.
KGI School of Applied LIfe Sciences
Yilun Liu, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Associate Chair, Department of Cancer Genetics and Epigenetics
Beckman Research Institute, City of Hope
The Master of Science in Translational Medicine is pending WSCUC approval.