Michael J Sullivan, M.D.
- Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Anesthesiology
Michael J Sullivan, M.D.
- 2001-present, Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2001-present, Anesthesiologist, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 1998-2000 & 2001-2003, Director, Trauma and Burn Anesthesiology, Department of Anesthesiology, LA County/USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 1998-2000 & 2001-2003, Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, LA County/USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 1998-2005, Staff Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, EmCare Emergency Physicians Medical Group, Queen of the Valley Hospital, West Covina, CA
- 1993-1994, Staff Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, South San Francisco, CA
- 1990 - Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE, M.D.
- 1984 - Loyola Marymount University, Westchester, CA, B.S.
- 1995-1998, Residency: Anesthesiology, Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 1991-1993, Residency: Emergency Medicine, Martin Luther King Jr./Drew University Medical Center, Compton, CA
- 1990-1991, Internship: Emergency Medicine, Martin Luther King Jr./Drew University Medical Center Compton, CA
- California Medical License
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Anesthesiology
Sullivan ME, Sullivan MJ, Baker C, Talving P, Inaba K,; A Cognitive-Task-Analysis Informed Central Venous Catheter Placement Curriculum. MedEdPORTAL; 2012, Available from: www.mededportal.org/publication/9135;
Sullivan MJ, Frost EA, Lew MW. Anesthetic Care of the Patient for Robotic Surgery., MEJA 19;5:967-82 2008
Falabella A, Moore-Jeffries E, Sullivan MJ, Nelson R, Lew M., Cardiac Function during Steep Trendelenburg position and CO2 pneumoperitoneum for robotic-assisted prostatectomy: a trans-oesophageal Doppler probe study. Int J Med Robotics Comp Assist Surg 2007; 3:312-315
Lew M, Falabella A, Moore-Jeffries E, Sullivan MJ. Oncologic Emergencies: the anesthesiologist's perspective. J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2007 Oct;5(9):860-8
W Shoemaker, H Belzberg, C Wo, D Milzman, M Pasquale, L Baga, M Fuss, G Fulda, K Yarbrough, Van DeWater JP, Ferraro PJ, Thangathurai D, Roffey P, Velmahos G, Murray JA, Asensio J, El Tawil K, Dougherty WR, MJ Sullivan, Patil RS, Adibi J, James CB, Demetriades D. Multicenter study of noninvasive monitoring systems as alternatives to invasive monitoring of acutely ill emergency patients. Chest. 1998 Dec;114(6):1643-52
W Shoemaker, D Thangathurai, C Wo, K Kuchta, Canas M, M Sullivan, J Farlo, P Roffey, Zellman V, Katz RL. Intraoperative evaluation of tissue perfusion in high risk patients by invasive and noninvasive hemodynamic monitoring. Crit Care Med. 1999 Vol 27 No 10