Paul Mandelin, D.O.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology
- Radiation Oncologist
Paul Mandelin, D.O.
- Radiation Oncology
Specializing in radiation oncology, Paul Mandelin, D.O., is a board certified radiation oncologist. Dr. Mandelin received his master of science degree in June 2000 in Radiation Physics.
In May 2006 he continued his education and received his Doctor of Osteopathy degree from Western University College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in Pomona, California. His residency was completed at Los Angeles County Hospital/USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center where he served as Chief Resident. His internship was completed at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Colton, California.
When not working with patients, Dr. Mandelin enjoys trout fishing, fitness, classic car restoration, computers and technology including audio/visual, GPS systems, and amateur radio. "I treat the patient, not the symptoms. It's a team approach that helps patients deal with their treatment course and recovery."
- 2014 - present, Assistant Clinical Professor and Radiation Oncologist, City of Hope - Corona, Corona, CA
- 2012 - 2014, Director, Radiation Oncology and Radiation Oncologist, Wilshire Oncology Medical Group, Inc. – Corona Cancer Center, Corona, CA
- 2011 - 2012, Staff Radiation Oncologist, Marshfield Clinic – Weston Center, Weston, WI
- 2006, Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Osteopathic Physician and Surgeon, Western University of Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Pomona, CA.
- 2000, Master of Science (MS) in medical radiation physics, Finch University of Health Sciences / The Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL.
- 1998, Bachelor of Science (BS) in biology, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- 2010 -2011, Chief Resident, Radiation Oncology, USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 2007 -2010, Resident, Radiation Oncology, USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 2006 -2007, Transitional year rotating internship, Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Colton, CA
- American Board of Radiology
- American Osteopathic Board of Radiology
- California Medical License