Ted Uchio, M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Anesthesiology
Ted Uchio, M.D.
Ted Uchio, M.D., joined the Department of Anesthesiology in February 2011. He received his undergraduate degree from UC Irvine, and then graduated with his medical degree from the University of Southern California in 1992. He finished a preliminary internship in medicine at the University of Nevada, Reno; and then, in 1996, completed a residency in anesthesia at University of California, Los Angeles. Uchio was a staff anesthesiologist at Kern Medical Center in Bakersfield from 1998 to 2007, where he served on the Quality Management Committee. He then returned to the Los Angeles area, working at Los Alamitos Medical Center, and then Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena. Uchio is board certified in anesthesiology.
- 2011 - present, Anesthesiologist, Department of Anesthesiology, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2010 - 2011, Staff Anesthesiologist, Huntington Memorial Hospital, Pasadena, CA
- 2007 - 2010, Staff Anesthesiologist, Los Alamitos Medical Center, Los Alamitos, CA
- 2007, Staff Anesthesiologist (locum), Enloe Medical Center, Chico, CA
- 1998 - 2007, Partner, Sierra Pacific Anesthesia Medical Associates, Bakersfield, CA
- 1998 - 2007, Staff Anesthesiologist, Kern Medical Center, Bakersfield, CA
- 1996 - 1998, Staff Anesthesiologist (locum), University of California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Olive View Medical Center, Sylmar, CA
- University Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV
- 1992 - University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, M.D.
- 1988 - University of California, Irvine, CA, B.S.
- 1993 -1996, University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, Anesthesia Residency
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Arizona State Medical Board (pending)
- Basic Life Support
- California State Medical Board
- National Medical Board Parts l, ll, lll