Jonathan Kessler, M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Diagnostic Radiology
Jonathan Kessler, M.D.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Interventional Radiology
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Vascular Disorders
- Interventional Pain Management
With certification in both diagnostic and interventional radiology, Jonathan Kessler, M.D., helps detect and treat a wide variety of cancers.
Dr. Kessler joined City of Hope in 2012. He received his medical degree at the University of Pennsylvania and completed his training at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA and University of California, Los Angeles.
A prolific lecturer and author since his internship days, Dr. Kessler has delivered papers and presentations on colon, liver and lung cancer.
- 2006 - University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, M.D.
Beca de investigación
- 2011 to 2012 - University of California, Los Angeles, Vascular and Radiology Fellowship
- 2007 to 2011 - University of California, Los Angeles, Radiology Residency
- 2007 - Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia
- 2013 - Board Certified, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- 2011 - Board Certified, Diagnostic Radiology
- Schoellhammer HF, Goldner B, Merchant SJ, Kessler J, Fong Y, Singh G. Colorectal liver metastases: making the unresectable resectable using irreversible electroporation for microscopic positive margins: a case report BMC Cancer 2015
- Kessler J, Hathout G. Dominant posterior-variant alien hand syndrome after acute left parietal infarction. Clin Neurol Neurosurg 2009 Sep; 111 (7): 633-5.
- Kessler J, Levine MS, Rubesin SE, Rombeau JL, Laufer I. Accuracy of retrograde ileostomy radiographic examination for detecting small bowel abnormalities. AJR 2008 Feb; 190 (2): 353-360.
- Kessler J, Trerotola SO. Use of the Amplatzer vascular plug for embolization of a large retroperitoneal shunt during TIPS for gastric variceal bleeding. Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2006 Jan;17 (1) :135-40.
- Ross HM, Li C, Rosenthal J, Kessler J. Laparoscopic colon resection for polyps: A good novice case? Diseases of the Colon and Rectum, 2006 June; 49 (6): 879-882.
- 2011 - Outstanding Graduating Senior Resident, University of California, Los Angeles
- 2007 - Outstanding Intern, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia
- 2005 - Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Society