Jonathan N. Warner, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, Division of Urology and Urologic Oncology, Department of Surgery
Jonathan N. Warner, M.D.
- Urology and Urologic Oncology
- Reconstructive Urology
- Urethral Structure
- Erectile Dysfunction
- BPH/Enlarged Prostate
- Male Incontinence
- Abdominal Urologic Reconstruction
- Robotic Surgery
- Abdominal and Perineal Reconstructive Urology
- Men's Health, including: Benign Prostate Surgery, Incontinence
- Hypogonadism, and Erectile Dysfunction
- Urethral Stricture Disease
- International Travel and Reconstructive Urology Education
Jonathan N. Warner, M.D. is an assistant clinical professor in the department of surgery, specializing in urologic oncology.
Dr. Warner earned his undergraduate degree from Carroll College in Helena, MT, graduating magna cum laude, then went on to receive his medical doctorate from the University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City. While there, he was elected student body president and selected as a member of Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Society. He continued his education at the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, AZ, where he enrolled in a preliminary surgical program followed by a urology residency. During his residency, Dr. Warner was awarded a Resident Scholarship from the Western Section of American Urologic Association. Recently, he completed a fellowship in trauma and reconstructive urology at the Michigan State School of Medicine, where he was also an associate instructor.
In his international work experience, Dr. Warner travelled to Guadalajara, Mexico, to serve as a rotating resident, and attended an International Workshop in Reconstruction in Pune, India. He is a reviewer for multiple publications and is an active member of his community. He volunteered for Americorps and received the Bishop Flannigan Award for commitment to community service. To date, he has authored several publications and has been invited to present his work internationally.
- 2015 - Present - Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, City of Hope, Pasadena and Glendora, CA
- 2014 - 2015 - Assistant Professor, Urology, University of Michigan
- 2012 - 2013 Private Practice, IMS Urology, Phoenix AZ
- Urology and Urologic Cancers
- 2003 - 2007, University of Utah School Of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, M.D., Alpha Omega Alpha
- 2002, Carroll College, Helena, MT, B.A., Magna Cum Laude
Beca de investigación
- 2013 - 2014, Fellow, Associate Instructor, Trauma and Male Reconstructive Urology, Detroit Medical Center, Michigan State University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Detroit, MI
- 2008 - 2012, Urology, Mayo Clinic Arizona, Phoenix, AZ
- 2007 - 2008, General Surgery Intern, Mayo Clinic Arizona, Phoenix, AZ
- California Medical License
- Michigan Medical License
- Arizona Medical License
- U.S. Medical License Exam: Step 1 Passed 2005, Step 2 Passed 2006, Step 3 Passed 2007
- Urology Written Board Exam Passed 2012, Awaiting Oral Boards 2017
Warner JN, Santucci RA. Penis and scrotal anatomy. Glenn’s Surgical Atlas, 8th Ed, 2015. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins.
Mitomycin C prevents recurrence of bladder neck contractures, a comparative analysis. Warner JN, Santucci RA
Internal urethrotomy is a good option for recurrent strictures after urethroplasty. Warner JN, Santucci RA.
Tracey JM, Warner JN. Transurethral Bipolar Enucleation of the Prostate. First published January 2015. Videourology part b. doi: 10.1089/vid.2015.0040
Yi YA, Warner JN, SAntucci RA. Robot assisted ureteral reimplant in a duplicated system. Accepted awaiting publishing.
- 2014-Present, Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- 2014-Present, International Society of Sexual Medicine
- 2014-Present, Genitourinary Reconstruction Society
- 2008-Present, American Urologic Association
- 2010 - Residents Scholarship Program Recipient - Western Section of American Urologic Association
- 2002 - Bishop Flannigan Award for Commitment to Community Service, Carroll College