Date:December 03, 2015
Time: 05:30 PM - 08:00 PM (PT)
Location:City of Hope , 1500 E. Duarte Road, Visitor Center, Duarte, CA 91010
- Apply guideline recommendations and clinical evidence to the treatment of patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Profile and discuss the advantages and limits of islet cell transplantation for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- Deliniate and evaluate outcomes associated with new insulin therapies.
- Review impact of diet and exercise as components of a treatment strategy for the patient with type 2 diabetes.
- Design an individualized evidnece-based treatment plan for the patient with type 2 diabetes.