CME Medical Grand Rounds ~ Update: Pressure Ulcers
EVENT DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Date:December 06, 2016
Time: 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM (PT)
Location:Conference Room B
Presenters:Leddy Hoffman, RN, MN, WOCN, CFCN Carolina Uranga, MSN
- Identify patients at risk for developing pressure ulcers and then develop and implement an effective strategy for prevention.
- Define the severity and progression of pressure ulcers by stage.
- Outline the possible complications and comorbidities of pressure ulcers and their treatment
- Formulate individual patient treatment plans based on patient characteristics and pressure ulcer stage.
- Interpret the medico-legal aspects of pressure ulcers and the significance of correct documentation and patient education
Who should attend:Medical Oncologists, Hematologists, Hospitalists, Palliative Care Specialists, Internists and other allied health care professionals who treat patients at risk for developing pressure ulcers.
CME credits:1.0 AMA/PRA Category 1 Credit™ The City of Hope is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. City of Hope designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.TM
R.S.V.P.: First come, first served