CME Medical Grand Rounds ~ EFGR Mutations in NSCLC: What is the Current Status
EVENT DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Date:April 05, 2016
Time: 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM (PT)
Location:Conference Room B
Presenters:David H. Harpole, MD
- Define the role of EGFR in tailoring treatment decisions in non–small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Assess evidence-based clinical data in the selection of current therapeutic options for the management of EGFR-mutated NSCLC
- Develop appropriate strategies for the treatment of EGFR-mutated NSCLC according to mutational testing results and recent treatment guidelines
- Evaluate emerging scientific evidence on novel agents and regimens for the treatment of EGFR-mutation–positive NSCLC
- Integrate optimal treatment plans for elderly patients with metastatic NSCLC
Who should attend:Medical oncologists, pathologists, pulmonologists, interventional radiologists, and other healthcare professionals who manage non–small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Sponsor(s):Educational Grant from Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
CME credits:1.0 AMA/PRA Category 1 Credit™ The City of Hope is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. City of Hope designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.TM
R.S.V.P.: First Come First Serve