Department Clinical Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism ~ Cytology-Pathology-Nuclear Medicine Rev
EVENT DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Date:October 26, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PT)
Location:Gonda Room 3005
Agenda:Relax the mind and strengthen the body with this ancient Chinese practice referred to as "moving meditation." Meets every Tuesday from 2p - 3p in the Hope Village Activity Room. No previous experience necessary. No physician authorization required.
Presenters:Ken Chiu, MD, FACE
- Formuate, integrate, collaborate and comprise a treatment plan for patients
- Monitor and continually improve the quality of care of patients
- Establish individualized patient management strategies
- Apply evidence based medicine for the patient
- Identify when/how to utlize different disciplines in the treatment of patients
- Discuss appropiate treatment alternatives for cases presented
Who should attend:City of Hope Physicians and Nurses Only.
R.S.V.P.: Please Contact Karen Ramos Ext. 62266