Pulmonary Critical Care ~ Chest Conference
EVENT DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Date:September 22, 2016
Time: 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM (PT)
Location:Helford Radiology Conference Room #1149
Presenters:Moderators: David Horak, MD., Mordecai Dunst, MD., Anna Kim, MD & Argelia Sandoval, MD.
- Identify most expeditious, safest, highest yield approaches to diagnosis and staging for chest neoplasms in specific clinical scenarios
- Discuss pros and cons of various diagnostic and treatment strategies
- Determine compliance with NCCN treatment guidelines, and when deviation from those guidelines may be appropriate
- Obtain assitance in clinical staging by real time review of imaging studies with the radiologist
- Review pathology slides with pathologist in cases where diagnosis is uncertain, allowing correlation of clinical and pathologic findings
Who should attend:Physicians from the Divisions of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and Thoracic Surgery, and Departments of Medical Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology and Pathology.
CME credits:1.0 AMA/PRA Category 1 Credit™ The City of Hope is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. City of Hope designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.TM
R.S.V.P.: Please Contact Ashley Drohan (Ext. 62771)