Pulmonary Critical Care ~ Chest Conference
EVENT DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Date:January 05, 2017
Time: 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM (PT)
Location:Helford Radiology Conference Room #1149
Agenda:Tackle your treatment with confidence! Join us and learn valuable tips: how to get the most out of your appointments with your doctors and other health professionals, who to call when you need help, how to navigate City of Hope, where to find practical and valuable resources, and much more.
Presenters:Moderators: David Horak, MD., Mordecai Dunst, MD., Anna Kim, MD & Argelia Sandoval, MD.
- Identify most expeditious, safest, highest yield approaches to diagnosis and staging for chest neoplasms in specific clinical scenarios
- Discuss pros and cons of various diagnostic and treatment strategies
- Determine compliance with NCCN treatment guidelines, and when deviation from those guidelines may be appropriate
- Obtain assitance in clinical staging by real time review of imaging studies with the radiologist
- Review pathology slides with pathologist in cases where diagnosis is uncertain, allowing correlation of clinical and pathologic findings
Who should attend:Physicians from the Divisions of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and Thoracic Surgery, and Departments of Medical Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology and Pathology.
R.S.V.P.: Please Contact Ashley Drohan (Ext. 62771)