Andrew T. Leitner, M.D.
- 2015 - Present, Assistant Clinical Professor and Anesthesiologist, Department of Anesthesiology, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- April 2014 - Present, Pain Management Specialist, Torrance, CA
- July 2013 - Present, Clinical Laboratory Anesthesiologist, Masimo Corporation, Irvine, CA
- July 2013 - March 2014, Pain Management Specialist, Brain and Spine Institute of California
- July 2013 - March 2014, Pain Management Consultant, Chapman Medical Center, Orange, CA
- 2004-2008 - Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO, M.D.
- 1999-2003 - Tufts University, Medford, M.A., B.A. Biology
- 2012–2013, Fellowship - Pain Management, UCLA Department of Anesthesiology
- 2008–2012, Residency - UCLA Department of Anesthesiology
- Medical Board of California, License Number A112734
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Certified, ABA ID 3587-1806
- 2014 - Stryker, Certificate of Completion, Vertebral Augmentation Course
- 2012 - St Jude Medical, Foundations for Fellows in Neuromodulation
- 2012 - Neurotherm, Certificate of Completion of Percutaneous Vertebro/Kyphoplasty Training
- 2012 - Buprenorphine Treatment Waiver, HHS Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Collaboration with China in the field of organ transplantation. Leitner A, Kodner IJ, Munson R, Cronin DC. Surgery. 2008 Nov; 144(5):725-8.
A novel and rapid in vivo system for testing therapeutics on human leukemias. Taizi M, Deutsch VR, Leitner A, Ohana A, Goldstein RS. Experimental Hematology. 2006 Dec; 34(12):1698-708.
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia
- California Society of Anesthesiologists
- North American Neuromodulation Society