Aram Jonathan Lee, M.D.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Interventional Radiology
- 2014 - present, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2012-2013, Associate Physician, Interventional Radiology, Kaiser Permanente, Fontana, CA
- 2012-2103, Acute Care Attending Physician, Diagnostic Radiology, UCLA, CA
- 2007 - Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, M.D.
- 2012 -2013, Fellow, UCLA Vascular/Interventional Radiology, Los Angeles, CA
- 2011, Mini-fellow, UCLA Body Imaging, Los Angeles, CA
- 2006 -2007 - Fellow, NIH Howard Hughes Medical Research
- 2005, Fellow, Yale Summer Research
- 2008 -2012, Resident, UCLA Diagnostic Radiology, Los Angeles, CA
- 2007 -2008, Medical Intern, Cedars-Sinai Internal Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
Lee, A., A. Gomes, D. Liu, S. Kee, C. Loh, and J. McWilliams. The Road Less Traveled: Importance of Lesser Branches of the Celiac Axis in Liver Embolotherapy. RADIOGRAPHICS, 32: 1121-1132 (July-August 2012).
Hara, T., H. Miyazaki, A. Lee, C. Tran, and R. Reiter. Androgen Receptor and Invasion in Prostate Cancer. CANCER RESEARCH, 68: 1128-1135 (2008).
Gomez, MI., A. Lee, B. Reddy, A. Muir, G. Soong, A. Pitt, A. Cheung, and A. Prince. Staphylococcus Aureus Protein A Induces Airway Epithelial Inflammatory Responses by Activating TNFR1, NATURE MEDICINE. 10: 842-848 (2004).
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology