- Graduate Student II, Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Research Focus :
- Initiation of Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- Bacterial Immunotherapy of Cancer
- 2012-2013, Student Research Assistant, Laboratory of Dr. Peter Mohler PhD, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- 2013, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, B.S. Majoring in Molecular Genetics
- Musa H, et al. (2015) SCN5A variant that blocks fibroblast growth factor homologous factor regulation causes human arrhythmia. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 112(40):12528-12533.
- Sturm AC, et al. (2015) Use of whole exome sequencing for the identification of Ito-based arrhythmia mechanism and therapy. Journal of the American Heart Association 4(5).
- Kline CF, et al. (2013) betaIV-Spectrin and CaMKII facilitate Kir6.2 regulation in pancreatic beta cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 110(43):17576-17581.