Donald Hannoun, M.D.
- Urology and Urologic Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
Donald Hannoun, M.D., is a staff surgeon and assistant clinical professor practicing urology and urologic oncology at City of Hope | Antelope Valley.
Dr. Hannoun attended medical school and completed both an internship and residency at Keck School of Medicine of USC, where he was elected to membership in the Alpha Omega Alpha Honorary Medical Society. He is the recipient of multiple awards and honors including the Dean’s Recognition Award from Keck School of Medicine, and was recognized as Intern of the Year by its Department of General Surgery. In addition, he was awarded Resident Teacher of the Year from Keck School of Medicine’s Department of Urology in 2009.
Dr. Hannoun is an active member in several professional organizations including the American Urological Association and the Los Angeles Urological Society. He has presented several abstracts for the Proceedings of the Western Section of the American Urological Association and has written several articles, abstracts and book chapters.
Dr. Hannoun is a highly competent urologic surgeon, who brings his warmth and caring to the bedside, as well as his surgical skills.
- Staff Surgeon and Assistant Clinical Professor, Division of Urology and Urologic Oncology, Dept. of Surgery, 2014-present City of Hope Antelope Valley, Lancaster, California
- Antelope Valley
- 2007, M.D., Keck School of Medicine of USC, Los Angeles, CA
- 2013-2014, Fellow, Minimally Invasive Urology Institute, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 2008-2013, Resident, Keck School of Medicine of USC, USC Institute of Urology, Los Angeles, CA
- 2007-2008, Intern, Keck School of Medicine of USC, Department of General Surgery, Los Angeles, CA
- California Medical License
August 02, 2015
February 06, 2015
D. Hannoun, C.D. Best. Lower Genitourinary Injuries: Penetrating Trauma. Edited by George C. Velmahos, Elias DeGiannis and Dietrich Doll. Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K, October 2011, pp. 361-70.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Urological Association
- Western Section, American Urological Association
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Los Angeles Urologic Society
- 2011, Los Angeles Urological Society Certificate of Appreciation
- 2008-2009, Resident Teacher of the Year, Department of Urology
- 2007-2008, Intern of the Year, Department of General Surgery
- 2007, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- 2004-2005, Dean’s Recognition Award, Keck School of Medicine of USC
- 2003, Highest Honors, University of California Santa Barbara