Gary Thomas Hum, M.D.
- 2011 - present, Anesthesiologist, Department of Medical Specialties, City of Hope, CA
- 2010 - 2011, Anesthesiologist, St. Mary's Medical Center, Apple Valley, CA
- 2004 - 2010, Anesthesiologist, Pinnacle Anesthesia Medical Group - Inland Valley Medical Center, Rancho Springs Medical Center, Temecula, CA
- 2000 - 2004, Anesthesiologist, Anesthesia Consultants of California - Palomar Hospital, Fallbrook Hospital, Inland Valley Regional Medical Center, Rancho Springs Hospital, Temecula, CA
- 1997 - 2000, Anesthesiologist, Kern Medical Center, Memorial and Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield, Bakersfield, CA
- 1995 - 1996, Anesthesiologist, Providence St. Joseph Medical Center, Burbank, CA
- 1988 - University Central del Caribe School of Medicine in Puerto Rico (an L.C.M.E accredited U.S. Medical School), M.D.
- 1981 -1983 - University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, B.S.
- 1992 -1995, Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, Resident, Anesthesiology
- 1990 -1992, Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, Resident, Internal Medicine
- 1989 -1990, Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, Intern, Internal Medicine
- California State Medical License
- Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- California Society of Anesthesiologists