Jimmie C Wong, M.D.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Cross-Sectional Interventional Radiology
Jimmie C. Wong, M.D., an assistant professor in the Department of Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Wong comes to City of Hope from UCLA, where he was an assistant professor of radiology at the David Geffen School of Medicine. Dr. Wong graduated Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Science degree in biochemistry from Columbia University in New York, and received his M.D. from Duke University in Durham, NC.
He completed an internship in internal medicine at Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle, followed by a residency in diagnostic radiology at the University of Washington Medical Center, also in Seattle. He went on to complete a fellowship in abdominal imaging at UCLA. Although Dr. Wong’s career has just begun, he has already published six peer-reviewed articles as first or senior author, as well as 11 abstracts. Dr. Wong was board certified by the American Board of Radiology in 2005.
- 2012 - present, Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2006 - 2012, Assistant Professor of Radiology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- 2005 –2006, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, Fellow, Abdominal Imaging
- 1996 –2000, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC, Doctor of Medicine
- 1992 –1996, Columbia University, New York, NY, Bachelor of Arts, Biochemistry
- 2005 –2006, University of California Los
- 2001 –2005, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA, Resident, Diagnostic Radiology
- 2000 –2001, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA, Intern, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Radiology