Joseph Paredes, M.D.
- 2011-Present - Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2011-Present - Anesthesiologist, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2010-Present - Private Practice, St.Mary’s Medical Center, Apple Valley, CA
- 2004-Present - Anesthesiologist, David Newman, M.D. Cosmetic Surgery Center, Murrieta, CA
- 2004-2010, Board of Directors, Pinnacle Anesthesia Medical Group, Inc., Murrieta, CA
- 2004-2010, Private Practice, Inland Valley Regional Medical Center, Rancho Springs Medical, Center, Murrieta, CA
- 2001-2004, Private Practice, ACCMG, Inc.- Palomar Hospital, Fallbrook Hospital, Inland Valley Regional Hospital, Rancho Springs Medical Center, Escondido, CA
- 1993-2001, Private Practice, ACMG, Inc – Dameron Hospital, Dameron Heart Institute, Stockton, CA
- 1989 - Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, M.D.
- 1984 - California State University, San Bernardino, CA, B.S., Biology, with Honors
- 1990-1993 - Residency, Anesthesiology, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA
- 1989-1990 - Internship, Internal Medicine, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma, Linda, CA
1987, Joe L. Paredes, Roland A. Patillo, M.D. American Cancer Society, Department of Obstetrics – Gynecology, Medical College of Wisconsin, “Clinical Correlates of In-Vitro Cancer Chemotherapy Sensitivities of Human Ovarian Cancer Cells.”