Kenneth Y Son, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2011 - present, Anesthesiologist, Department of Medical Specialties, City of Hope, CA
- 2010 - 2011, Anesthesiologist (Locums Tenens), Saint Francis Hospital, Federal Way, WA
- 2008 - 2011, Staff Anesthesiologist, Naval Hospital Bremerton, Bremerton, WA
- 2004 - 2005, Urgent Care and General Practice Physician, Kaiser Permanente, San Diego, CA
- 1998, Field Officer/Vector Control Specialist, Saint Louis County Health Department, Saint Louis, MO
- 2002 - University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, M.D.
- 1994 - University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, B.S., Psychobiology
- 2005 -2008, Anesthesiology Resident, National Capital Consortium (Naval Hospital Bethesda), Bethesda, MD
- 2002 -2003, Internal Medicine Internship, Naval Medical Center, San Diego, CA
- The American Board of Anesthesiology (certified 2009)
- California Medical License (Unrestricted)
- Washington Medical License (Unrestricted)