Marc I. Botnick, M.D.
- Radiation Oncology
Areas of Expertise
- Permanent Seed Prostate Implants
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy
- Implants for Prostate, Gynecologic and Breast Malignancies
Dr Botnick saved my life.” - Patient
Patients give high praise to Marc Botnick, M.D., for his clinical skills and his compassionate manner.
With more than 20 years' experience, Dr. Botnick is well versed in all forms of radiation treatment, including image-guided radiation therapy and intensity modulated radiation therapy. He specializes in permanent seed prostate implants and high Dose rate brachytherapy implants for prostate, gynecologic and breast malignancies.
Dr. Botnick received his medical degree from Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, and continued his training at Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pennsylvania, and New York's Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- 2018 - present, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Radiology, Radiation Oncologist, City of Hope, Sherman Oaks, CA
- 2007 - 2018, Medical Director, Sherman Oaks Radiation Therapy Center, Sherman Oaks, CA
- 2000 - 2007, Radiation Oncologist, Valley Radiotherapy Associates at St. Joseph Medical Center, Burbank, CA
- 2004 - 2007, Radiation Oncologist, Valley Radiation Oncology Center, Tarzana, CA
- 2000 - 2007, Radiation Oncologist, St. Joseph Medical Center, Burbank, CA
- 1995, M.D., Hahnemann University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- 1989, B.A., Biology, Cum Laude Honors, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- 1999-2000, Advanced Brachytherapy Training, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- 1998-1999, Chief Resident, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- 1996-1998, Resident, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- 1995-1996, Intern, Internal Medicine, Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Upland, PA